"My girlfriends quickly recovered from childbirth, but for some reason my hair continues to fall out endlessly."
"After the birth of of the first child I did not notice, but after the second labors just one third of all the hair remained on my head."
"It's been 2 years after childbirth, and the hair does not grow back. How come?"
Usually 2-3 months after giving birth, hair starts to fall , but on the 6-8th month the hair loss stops and hair growth resumes back again.
Each time, an increasing number of women suffer from hair loss problems after pregnancy and look for recovery According to the survey statistics, about 84% of women have problems with hair loss after pregnancy. 86% of them have not observed hair buds recovery, and about 54% are experiencing severe psychological disorders about it. In most cases, a key cause of hair restoration problems after childbirth is mineral deficiency. During pregnancy a woman gives up most of her power and nutrients to her future child. Therefore it is the most important to replenish vitamins and minerals in the body after pregnancy.
It is worth noting that, compared with other types of hair treatment, the LMW Oriental Clinic's treatment outcome is fairly effective and takes relatively short time.
- Physical changes associated with childbirth
- Stress and over-fatigue after childbirth
- Lack of sleep
- Mineral deficiency or mineral disorder associated with breastfeeding and diet.
- postnatal diets
- Providing rapid body recovery after childbirth and child care.
It is important to fully restore a woman's body after delivering a child. However, one of the key moments during the planning of the child and ensuring rapid recovery after childbirth is the strengthening of a woman's body for the period of conception. This will greatly speed up the regeneration process and the pregnancy period easier.
- Stimulation of blood circulation system
A weakened body and a lack of exercise associated with raising a child, lead to the deterioration of blood circulation system of the body. For this reason, a woman may experience frequent numbness of extremities, pain, tightening sensation in the back and shoulders. It is necessary to pay special attention to the shoulders and neck because the poor blood circulation has a negative impact on health and the immune system of the hair.
- Healthy Scalp
After childbirth the scalp often deteriorates. Therefore, the skin is too sensitive to external environmental influences that aggravates the situation and delays the process of hair regrowth.
- Pregnancy without any problems!
Women suffering from hair loss, primarily think about what will be left of the hair after pregnancy . In order to prevent undesirable result after pregnancy , it is necessary to take all measures to strengthen the organism of women prior to conception. Only in this case, the pregnancy will pass without significant complications with no worries about the conception of her second child.
- RH-0 (Drinking type): is the most effective therapeutic drug which eliminates the cause of the disease, affecting the most important organs for the healthy functioning of the human body such as circulatory system, hormonal balance, strengthening of the liver, heart and lungs.
- Rh-s(1):reducing the number of falling hair, as well as enriching with necessary minerals and compounds to stimulate the growth of new shoots.
- RH-2:stimulation of blood circulation, enrichment of a bulb and a hair shaft power supply at the micro level.
- BB FOOD:contains the minerals necessary to the hair structure and compounds necessary for the strong and healthy hair growth. Complex of the compounds provides the entire body with daily dosage of nutrient and minerals.