Lee Moon Won
- Lee Moon Won
Dr. Lee Moon Won, a leading doctor and director of the LMW Oriental Clinic, dedicated all of his work and scientific studies to solve the hair loss and alopecia problem. Dr. Lee Moon Won is one of the first in the Korean medicine, who started development and production of medicinal products for hair loss treatment in Korea. (39,000 procedures per year, 10 research papers on Trichology and 2,000 of conducted laboratory trials)
Dr. Lee Moon Won obtained a patent, confirming success of 90% pure extraction of medicinal herb components for LWM products. In addition, achievement and pride of the doctor’s contribution belongs to huge number of patients, coming to clinic from all over the World. Dr. Lee Moon Won , by offering services in LEE MOON WON clinic, helped to thousands of people to find solution to their problems.
Achievement on research
- Developing the oriental medicine which can apply to individuals physical constitution.
- Research on establishment of demonstration model for hair loss treatment
(animal and human experiments)
- Research on hair loss/scalp disease helping scalp care system
- Research on newest medical information about hair loss/scalp disease
- Research on clinical demonstration about hair loss/scalp disease_
- Experimental studies on the factors related to hair loss in spontaneous hair loss mice models
- The studies on the factors related to normal hair growth during postnatal growth periods in C57BL/6N, hair loss and alopecia areata mice model
- In_uence of extracts of Biotae Orientalis on the e_ciency of hair growth in hair removed mice
- Experimental studies on the hair growth activity of fractions and extracts of Arisaematis Rhizoma in C57BN/6N mice.